3286 22nd St
San Francisco, California 94110

I'll be in SF Tuesday night and I want to eat dinner and meet up with friends and friends of friends.

First, go to El Farolito (24th/mission) and grab a burrito, then come over to the Latin American Club to eat it and drink. If the Latin American Club doesn't let us in with our food we'll have to just go back to El Farolito.

Added by elbowdonkey on April 3, 2006

Comments

waxpancake

I see that two Mikes are going, and one Mike is staying home. It's the Mike army!

(We'll fix that bug now.)

elbowdonkey

What you see as a bug, I see as a serious advance in human capabilities. Your stifling it is an obvious admission of your fascist tendencies.

cameron

More like fascist tentacles. Andy uses them to impale virgins during his lunch break.

elbowdonkey

FYI: I'm basically waiting on Greg to pick a nice spot in the mission area. The success of this thing all hinges on him.

elbowdonkey

There. Venues suggested by Greg, and confirmed by yours truly. We don't expect they'll not let us bring our burritos in.

monstro

fyi, going back to el farolito won't work. it's not designed to hold large parties; really cramped.

elbowdonkey

Might I suggest the burrito up the sleeve secret eating technique (referred to in scientific circles as the chilenses rynochos procedure) ? Wear a loose cuffed article, slip burrito up sleeve, do some quick rubber necking, take furtive bites. I use this technique in movies theaters with great success.

getluky

Any rides heading out from the south bay?

waxpancake

I'm going.

monstro

oops -- my lovely wife has just succumbed to the flu/cold/whatever that everybody's getting, so i may be at home taking care of her instead. try your best to have fun without me...

mikemonteiro

when the fuck did i agree to THIS sausagefest?

elbowdonkey

Don't three people make a quorum, and doesn't a 2/3rds vote from a quorum signify agreement?

mikemonteiro

You're thinking about three people and a barstool, where the barstool is upside down and one of the people is Greg Veen. So, no. That is NOT a quorum.

erikamule

I am a woman and I shall be attending.

mikemonteiro

I shall be verifying your claim. Verily.

minjungkim

Can I bring a taco to this sausage fest?

waxpancake

Change of plans... I can't make it either. I went in for dental surgery today, and the right half of my face feels like it's going to slough off like wet paper.

mikemonteiro

Don't be such a woman, Andy. Dental surgery is a lame excuse not to drink.

getluky

Well, there goes my ride. See ya next time.

lhl

wimping out, too pooped. note that i am also skipping out on class to go to sleep. will catch everyone next time.

(LA represent w/ the wussidtude)