2900 Community College Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44115

We are in the Creative Arts Building, Room 202. There are fliers on the doors to help guide you on your way.

Join the CWSA as we welcome local designer and entrepreneur, Jeff Finley as he discusses how to keep your work creative, how to attract clients who appreciate creativity, how to get the work you want, how nice people win and other topics.

One of the founding members of Go Media, Jeff Finley is an artist first and foremost, but has a passion for marketing and the internet. He wants his clients to be revered and admired by their peers and competition.

His skills and expertise lie in Illustration, 3D Modeling and Animation, Typography, XHTML, CSS, marketing, the Internet, blogging, promotion. In his spare time he likes to play drums and satisfy his addiction to Netflix by renting obscure films.

Official Website: http://clevelandwebstandards.org

Added by cwsa on January 10, 2010

Comments

cwsa

The presentation is in room 202. You can enter off Woodland side or underground.

Map of Tri-C Metro Campus.

Diane Josefovitz

I need to bow out of tonite's meeting, as I just made plans to go out of town tomorrow and have to take care of several things before then. Wish I could join you but will look forward to the next meeting.