1131 Polk St.
San Francisco, California 94109

Added by cowgal on March 8, 2006

Comments

waxpancake

Did everybody already know Edith Frost (aka "cowgal") is an Upcoming.org user, and she uses it to power her tour calendar on EdithFrost.com?

cowgal

Actually I don't use it to power the calendar on my blog, I use the power of my blog to power my own calendar there. :-)

waxpancake

Whoops, sorry about that. You have an Upcoming badge, though! :)

cowgal

Yeah I just realized you were talking about that. I kinda do have the badge don't I. I use that for, you know, cool shows I would maybe go to if I weren't such a lamer -- the fact that my own shows end up on that list is pure, pure coincidence. :-)

HOW do you get this thing to notify you of new comments anyway? I'm lucky if I notice the number changing on my homepage here. And I can't find a way to e-mail other users to ask stupid questions like this, meh.

waxpancake

The new "What's New" sidebar on the right over there will tell you when new comments were added to the events you're going to. We'll soon be adding a new comment account next to each event listing, too. (For example, "6 comments, 3 new!")

cowgal

Ohhhhhh JEEZ... I didn't figure out who you were until just now Andy. User #1, oh my lord... and I'm all kvetching about "this thing" not even realizing it's YOUR THING. Embarrassing. But thanks for explaining. :-)

waxpancake

I should edit the code to put a big crown next to my name or something. In other news: Edith Frost added me as a friend! *blush*