4045 N.W. Cornelius Pass Rd
Hillsboro, Oregon 97124

Do you live in Washington County, Oregon, use Twitter and want to meet your Twitter friends IRL? If so, come join us for lunch at the McMenamins Cornelius Pass Roadhouse. Learn more about the peeps you follow, check out @jaboncroft's cool gadgets, find a biz partner for your new #afterhours project, and/or just plain have fun!

Added by JefftheGreat on November 20, 2008

Comments

gwalter

Great minds think alike Jeff. I just added this event - and wast thinking Corn Pass Roadhouse. When I went to invite folks, I found you'd already created the slot - thanks Man!!

JefftheGreat

CPR was Chris O'Rourke's idea and I ran with it. I'll call ahead and let them know we are coming, plus get there a bit early.

ryanw

I'll be in Corvallis, but love the west-side meetup idea. Hopefully we'll have another chance.

nbostic

I'd love to attend one of these, but this one just didn't work with being out of town for training for a new gig.

jschultz

Bummer, I'm too pressed today to make it, but I also cheer the West-side meetup. Maybe an evening sometime? I'd be much more likely to make it -after- work.

podcasthotel

darn. i had hoped the tweetup might start after work, i'd like to go to a west side twitter tweet up.

JefftheGreat

I am all for doing the next one after-work. What times is that for most of you? 5pm, 6pm, etc?