47 E Robinson St
Orlando, Florida 32801

why: because drinking good coffee with likeminded people is fun.

Coffee sponsorship ($25) could be kindly paid for by your employer. I think Rasmussen College is helping out this month.

If you love Orlando and you want to find other people of a like mind, you've come to the right place. Alex and Ryan will get together once a month before work to have a good conversation. Come talk about anything, exchange emails, share stories and walk away with a smile on your face ready to face the last day of the week knowing you have made some new friends this week.

B & S Daily Market is a new downtown business with a little of all your daily needs in mind. You can get coffee, snacks, magazines and newspapers, beer and wine. Free Wi-Fi (once you can see the network) and Cable TV on Manny's nice flat panel above the counter.

Check out http://www.likemind.us for more than 35 cities globally.

Added by kerm52 on February 1, 2008

Comments

mkrupinski

Ryan,

Rasmussen will be happy to sponsor the next one. Twitter me on how to handle this.

Cheers,

Mark.

kerm52

I won't actually be there, I'm out of the country - I might be able to Skype in, but I might be at SemanticCamp.

Mark, if you want to help out, just talk to Manny (the owner) about running a tab and then pay him at the end.