425 Second St., #300
San Francisco, California 94107

UPDATE: VENUE CHANGE!
The kind folks who run Citizen Agency have generously offered to let us use their space for our "Meet the developers" gathering. Be sure to note the new location above! Citizen Space is only 3 blocks from the Moscone Center.
~~~~~~~~~~

The plasq crew, developers of the award winning Comic Life, invite their friends, fans and the generally curious to join them for an informal gathering to discuss the plasq products, how they are made and any other questions you may have.

Do you love Comic Life?
Do you use Skitch daily?
Are you curious about our newly launched products?

....Then join us and meet the people behind the products.

The plasq developers gathering will be held at Citizen Space. Look for all the plasq t-shirts and the sound of many funny accents!

** If you cannot make it to this gathering please be sure to stop by booth #2344 in the South Hall to learn more about our new products.

Added by caNative on January 2, 2008

Comments

msrogue

You know, you are welcome to hold these events at Citizen Space, too! :) We're BIG fans of Skitch/Comic Life here!

atariboy

awww. thanks Tara! :)

It looks like we may have to. More people interested in this than we first thought. Brian or I be in contact.

To the attendees and watchers, do you have any major issues in walking a few more blocks to a *much* better venue for this?

nikf

Fine with meh, Cris.

msrogue

Yay! We love Skitch at Citizen Space! :)

caNative

Please note that the Event Venue has changed for this gathering. We will now be gathering at Citizen Space, only 3 blocks from Moscone Center.

willotoons

I heart skitch!!

arielwaldman

Hmmm... perhaps go to this first and then on to the Pownce party? http://pownce.com/leahculver/notes/1146315/

atariboy

Good plan Ariel :)

nikf

I'll certainly be heading to the Pownce party after this. And then to Cirque du Mac :)

joescales

We love CL and Skitch tooo!

danielraffel

bummer! i need to check upcoming more regularly, i've already got plans to go see paul auster...have fun!! jealous.

steffen

looks like fun, looking forward to it. -s

blakestar

Digging your new apps and evolution of Comic Life!

conej

Skitch is my hero. I am evangelizing the greatness that is Skitch to all who come within range.