91 Brick Lane
London, England E1

< < STOP THE PRESS! LAST MINUTE CHANGE OF VENUE > >

. . .

Sorry folks. At very late notice (4pm Tues 22nd) the Ambassador, our original venue, cancelled on us. So, after some heroic party re-planning by some of the MOO Crew we've succeeded in moving the party to the Vibe Bar at the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane. It's an awesome venue, with loads of outside space, BBQs and our own private rooms upstairs.

Follow the signs when you get to the venue. See you all on Thursday!

. . .

It's that time again!

Yes indeedy. Summer's here, so naturally it's time for the Annual MOO Summer Party.

We thought we'd try and repeat last year's success by descending on The Vibe Bar at the Old Truman Brewery on Brick Lane Ambassador again, lovely joint. There will be free drinks and food (whilst stocks last), and, no doubt, rockin' music and the usual MOO japes and freebies.

Everyone's invited, so please feel free to bring friends, relatives, pets and SLRs. The more the merrier.

See you all then!

Lots of love,

Richard & The MOO Crew.

Added by richardmoross on July 7, 2008

Comments

steoreilly

Hooray. I will log on and try to get a flight now.

KaiChanVong

Sadly wont be able to make it! Have fun and take lots of pictures for me.

cakemix

guess i better get some more of my special stickers printed!

praguelondon

***Special offer for party people - place an order to collect at the party and get FREE shipping!

Use the code HACCJE on the payment page, which will give you the discount and tag your order, and collect your stuff on the night.

Orders must be placed by Sunday 20th July***

FROM MOO!

tamlyn

I'd love to pop down and see all you lovely mooers but if all goes to plan I should be somewhere in the Norwegian wilderness by then. Have fun!

sledge callier

Will try to get there, but will not be able to make it for 6. Hope I won't miss too much!

CdL Creative

Perfectly placed for a curry at the Clifton on the way home.

(Grr! why didn't I notice the free shipping offer before....)

raw-edge

Looking forward to it and picking up my first ever set of mini cards whilst i'm there!

jimjar

Looking forward to meeting the Moo crew and hooking up with some fellow geek-creatives :) Vibe bar's a great venue, as well.

Ordered a new batch of minicards for the party, too - featuring some of my 3-year-old daughter's felt-pen creations and a couple of snazzy Wordles.

Gaetan Lee

I won't be able to make the early part of the night.. but will be along later i hope...

Interested 364