Top car park, Young Street 51.281612,-0.350506
Bookham, England

Our regular Sunday ride. Exact route still open to debate but we'll work it out!! Likely to be hard work and testing at times.

Note, this is not an organised ride. We're just mountain bikers going roughly in the same direction at roughly the same time!

We give an extra 10 mins for laggards so aim to start by 8:40am.

See our Bocketts Farm meeting point on Google Maps.

Official Website: http://www.muddymoles.org.uk/

Added by Muddy Matt on May 21, 2009

Comments

markymark69

Can't make this Sunday chaps, but really enjoyed Wednesday night's ride and will get some lights for next week (Thursday i think you mentioned instead of Wed?). Cheers. Mark

adrianewhite07

I would like to come but the comment "likely to be hard work and testing at times" concerns me!!!!

How hard? I am a sporadic rider, need to do more, etc., etc.

Adrian

Muddy Matt

Adrian, you're welcome but we mean what we say. It can be hard work, we tend to notch up around the 20 mile mark on Sundays and all of us tend to ride at least twice a week, but we will wait. The weather will be hot as well tomorrow.

We're not super fast either but it's all down to your viewpoint. We're not athletes but neither are we beginners. As for the tricky bits, again it depends on your point of view - no-one is ever pressured into riding stuff they don't want to.

As I say above, we're not a club, all riding is at your own personal risk. If you're unsure, I'm happy to arrange a beginners ride at some point?

Cheers, Matt