Top car park, Young Street 51.281612,-0.350506
Bookham, England

Just to be clear

We're leaving Bockett's at 8:30!! If you want to chat, get there early or wait for a puncture stop (only joking!)

This week we're planning a ride from Bookham to Leith Hill via Ranmore and taking in (most likely) Wolvens Lane, Summer Lightning, a bit of messing around at the Coldharbour end and then the Tower and back somehow to be decided!

Meet at 8:30 at Bockett's for a sharpish getaway to fit it all in, if there's a consensus for an earlier start then that might suit people better? Let us know in the notes below.

In all about 24 miles, probably quite tiring...

You can see a map to the Bockett's Farm meeting point on Google maps.

Official Website: http://www.muddymoles.org.uk

Added by Muddy Matt on March 12, 2009

Comments

Muddy Bean

Like you say Matt, a lot to fit in so why don't we just say we are LEAVING at 8:30, meeting a bit earlier to allow for faffage

Muddy Lee

Definitely agree to be away by 8.30 prompt. Happy to make that meet at 8 for 8.15 start if we are looking at an earlier get away. It worked the other week quite well.

Easynow

Hi all.
DOMB crew are heading to Pitch hill, Holmury hill and Leith hill this weekend too. We are meeting at the Peaslake carpark at 9.30 and intend on taking in the three hills. See DaveBus's thread for the exact route.
Maybe we will bump into each other at some point and take in a few trails as a larger group :)

Nick

Muddy Matt

Thanks for the heads up Nick, would be good to find each other at some point.

I quite fancy the three hills too but don't think we can squeeze in all three in the timeframe available. We'll probably be on the Leith side as we're running over from Bookham, so best chance is near the Tower.

Colin, Lee agree with the prompt departure as otherwise it's easy to lose 15 mins doing nothing. I'll aim to get to the car park for 8:15 or so for a 8:30 go - I would suggest earlier but am worried about moleflak(tm) (!)

Mudshark Toby

I won't be riding with you this Sunday as a few of us our going to meet later and ride into the afternoon. Shout if you see me!

Muddy Matt

Have a good one Toby, we'll keep our eyes peeled! Sounds like another long one but the trails should be perfect.