Middle Drive W. near Metson Rd.
San Francisco, California

Everyone is welcome. If you don't know how to play, we will show you. If you can move and hum, you're already an expert!

We will be doing a 3-circuit labyrinth. Let's break TheAdam's 22 second record, shall we?

momonga wrote:
While we're at it, let's try to break New Zealand's 16 second record too. :P

Oops! Yeah, THAT TOO. If I got embarrassed, I'd be embarrassed. :)

Directions:
Once you get to the park, enter Middle Dr. W. from the west and drive/walk/bike/fly until you get to the barrier. Do NOT enter Middle Dr. W. from the east (unless you are walking or biking or flying), because you won't be able to get to the meeting point due to barricades.

Here is a lovely Google map with a little doohickey that shows where we are meeting.

We are going to synchronize with San Diego and any other place that shows some interest and initiative in synchronizing with us. :)

Official Website: http://www.thelostring.com

Added by hmrpita on May 2, 2008

Comments

DavFlamerock

Well this is annoying. I have a rehearsal in Berkeley until 3... depending on how long you guys are planning on running I may come join you late but if you guys won't run long I don't want to come all the way up for nothing. We can chat today.

DavFlamerock

Until I'm more certain I can come I'll be under 'watching' status.

ranger_d

I can't go! :( Gotta do the Mother's Day thing...

hmrpita

Today is Friday, May 9. I just changed the date from tomorrow to May 17th. I hope more people can make it that day.

DavFlamerock

OKAY IT IS SO ON

ranger_d

Alright, see you all on the 17th!

Cineball

Yay! I should finally be able to make it again!

momonga

While we're at it, let's try to break New Zealand's 16 second record too. :P

Lunombrulino

Mi ĉeestos.

I'll be there.

Lunombrulino

Ups! Mi ne ĉeestos. Mi devos esti aliie. Mi pardonpetas.

Oops! No I won't. I have to be somewhere else. Sorry.

Cineball

Yay! I'm still in!!! Friday and I'm still down to run tomorrow. This is exciting.

Cineball

I love that our location is off Transverse Drive.

hmrpita

It's May 17th! The fog is burning off right now (11:30 am) and the temperature is in the 60s. I think it will be a perfect day for both bananafish and labyrinth running.