3200 California
San Francisco, California

Making Decisions Which movie do you want to see? Buy or sell? Paper or plastic? Whether by prayer or Powerpoint presentation, how do you make decisons?

Live performer, composer and cultural leader Amy Tobin (The Esther Show, Founder of The Hub, Exec. Dir., Brower Center) is always searching for a way to make decisions that work for both herself and our larger society. Merlin Mann is an electronic apostle for Getting Things Done (43folders), and Patrick Barnes is a spiritual leader, the the connection co-ordinator at Christian City Church and Heather's "guardian angel" who got her to the hospital after her accident last fall. Amy, Merlin, Patrick and you (the fascinating people formerly known as the audience) join Heather for this conversation.

Live from San Francisco, comedian Heather Gold reinvents the talk show and mashes up interesting guests and DJs the audience around a theme.

>People being their true selves together without walking on eggshells
>Great conversation.

"This American Life in real-time."
"frequently funny...[n]o talking heads, no sniping, no snarking." - San Francisco Chronicle

Past shows have sold out, and this is the last live show of the season. We strongly recommend buying tickets in advance.

Come say bon voyage to Heather!
I'm going bi-coastal and moving to New York!
Afterparty is all set to roll with DJs, a private room and lot of fun. The location will be given at the show. Bring the names of NY pals you think I'd like to know. Can't wait to see you there.
RSVP here. If you want to make the party but not the show, email me for special dispensation with your remarkable reasoning.

Buy Tix: heathergold.com or call 415.292.1233
$10 (advance/members) / $12 door / FREE for bakers. Just email subvert at subvert dot com.

Past guests include: CorningWare designer and past Director of Stanford’s Process of Change Lab Sara Little Turnbull, Dr. Lillian Rubin, novelist Michelle Tea and Flickr cofounder Caterina Fake, comic Betsy Salkind (The Tonight Show) and creator of Yahoo Hack Day Bradley Horowitz.

Official Website: http://www.heathergold.com

Added by scoobyfox on April 18, 2007

Comments

scoobyfox

Hey all,
This is the last show of the season and the last before I move to Long Island and go bi-coastal. Dam nI love San Francisco. I'm looking for a bar near the venue for an afterparty. Suggestions?

scoobyfox

Ok. Afterparty is all set to roll with DJs a private room and lot of fun. The location will be given at the show. Come say bon voyage! Bring the names of NY pals you think I'd like to know. Can't wait to see you there.

george08

Heather! I'll be there, and I'd love to come to the party too... if there's room ;)

ShannonClark

will be there, just myself at the moment but I'm sure I'll know people in the audience... :)